What is it?
An energy audit of your business is the starting point for monitoring, managing and ultimately reducing your energy consumption.
With increasing energy costs and legislative requirements, such as Streamlined Energy Carbon Reporting (SECR), Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS), TCFD – Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures reporting, an energy audit is an essential tool to provide baseline and ongoing reporting. Action Renewables team has worked with clients across several industries such as food manufacture, agriculture, manufacturing/engineering, hospitality, Government, education, utilities and the community sector.
How can we help?
Our energy audits generally include the following:
- Site visit to identify high energy users
- Analysis of energy consumption data / bills
- Benchmarking against industry standards
- Detailed report including costs and return on investment for various technologies/measures
- Clear prioritised recommendations for improvement
- Scope 1
- Scope 2
- Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies
- Energy Workshops and training