Site Audits and Inspections
Action Renewables offer a comprehensive audit administration package for generators being audited by Ofgem under the NIRO. Our dedicated team of experts have successfully managed over 100 audits ranging across all technologies such as Wind, Solar, Hydro and AD/CHP and have accrued substantial knowledge and experience in this area. Action Renewables can help guide you through this process from start to finish, ensuring your accreditation remains compliant with Ofgem’s legislation.
- Engagement regarding Ofgem audit, liaising with Black & Veatch regarding site visit and document request/ query process
- Site inspection pre audit and accompaniment on site during audit to answer auditor queries in person
- Advising, collating and drafting of formal audit response over the life span of the audit.
- Liaison between the client, OFGEM, Auditors and stakeholders such as NIEN to facilitate a strong audit response.
- Review of Ofgem audit findings letter and Black & Veatch report.
- Liaising with Ofgem post response and amending application as required.
- Facilitating the closure of audit proceedings and managing any payment disruption as a result of post audit recommendations.