Work with us
Action Renewables one of the longest established renewable energy companies in Northern Ireland. We are a registered charity and are supported with funding from Action Renewables Energy Trading Ltd, through which we support over 7000 customers. Our unique charity footprint is the main driver for our work: We are strongly committed to raising awareness on the serious impacts of climate change by promoting renewable energy products and services, while supporting our community with various charitable projects.
We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Action Renewables are proud to announce that we are looking for experienced Trading Analysts to join our team.
As part of our growth strategy, and with our transition into the Single Electricity Market, we are looking to create and bring together a brand new Trading team within ARES Market Services Ltd, our electricity markets service division.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Trading Analysts to become part of a brand new Trading team, with incredible opportunities to grow and develop within the renewable energy industry.
Our Trading Analyst team will be tasked with:
- Analysing electricity market variables to assess market conditions;
- Executing trades in electricity market while monitoring trading performance – including profitability, trade volumes, and risk metrics;
- Preparing regular reports and presentations for management;
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to ensure effective coordination of trading activities;
- Exploring opportunities for new trading activities and proactively suggest new procedures to optimize existing ones;
- Helping to identify and manage risks associated with electricity trading activities while ensuring compliance with policies at all times.
To request a candidate information booklet where you can review the full job description, person specification and remuneration package and to find out how to apply, please contact Valentina McCarter at Heads Together
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th September 2023.Find out more