We're Hiring Two Project Managers!
Job Title: Project Manager (Permanent)
Reporting to: Head of Projects
The post holder will be part of the Action Renewables Project Management team, carrying out work activities to provide support to the Senior Project Manager. The post holder will have skills in report preparation, word processing and spreadsheet development, time management and an understanding of renewable technologies. The post has a salary range of £21210.00 - £26985.00 (depending on experience), with 25 days leave (pro rata). We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- To be a member of the Action Renewables (AR) project management team
- Provide support to the Senior Project Manager for Renewable Obligation Certification (ROC) claims, electricity trading activities and associated administrative tasks
- Assist with the collating, validation and submission of data from various sources as per business needs (Meter Readings / Half Hourly Data / Data Analysis in MS Excel)
- Assist with the proposal, completion and submission of report writing as per business needs (Feasibility Studies / European Projects / Consultations / Tenders / Blog Posts)
- Manage on-going work and ensure completion on target (ROC Accreditation / Query Management / Data submission and validation)
- To maintain and develop Action Renewables’ relationship with the Statutory Agencies, NIE Networks, Ofgem and Electricity Supply Companies. Identify and act on areas of co-operation which help facilitate the deployment of renewables
- Key Client Management: Provide back up to Senior Project Managers with client management
- Business Development: Identifying and engaging with potential clients
- Occasionally represent AR at various stakeholder forums
- Participate in other AR activities as demanded from time to time
Requirements for the Role:
- Third Level Qualification or 12 months experience in an energy related field
- Demonstratable experience of effective report writing
- Demonstratable experience of data handling and management
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level experience of IT systems including Microsoft office packages
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy Technologies and electricity markets
- Experience of client engagement and account management
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject area
- Full driving license and access to a car for business purposes
If you'd like to apply, please request an application form by clicking the below button to get in touch. Completed application forms must be returned no later than Friday 28th September 2018.
CV’s will not be accepted.