We're Hiring a Marketing Intern!
At Action Renewables, we are a leading provider of renewable energy expertise and provide support for renewable energy development through trading electricity and renewable energy certificates, as well as taking part in European Projects.
We have recently rebranded and launched two new websites, with a third due to be launched in July. As a result of this, our Business Development and Marketing Team has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern. The 12-month internship will commence 3rd September 2018, offering 4 or 5 days per week and all interns will receive a generous daily expense rate.
Job title: Marketing Intern
Reporting to: Marketing Executive
The Marketing Intern will support the Marketing and Business Development Team by:
- Developing social media, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitoring social channels, responding to feedback and questions.
- Assisting in the creation of content for email campaigns, blogs and social media.
- Undertaking competitor analyses of marketing material and digital content.
- Proofing marketing materials.
- Assisting in planning and execution of company events.
- Providing administrative support when required.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate Marketing or related degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience in marketing is desirable.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com by Monday 16th July 2018.
If you have any questions about the role, get in touch with Sarah on 028 9590 1180.