What we do
We support commercial renewable energy development, develop and support European Projects, offer quality assurance to the renewable energy industry (Micro-generation Certification Scheme MCS) and provide advice and information to Government.
Action Renewables success is dependant upon the leadership provided by a Management Board.
The Board is constituted representing individuals including industry professionals, non-governmental representatives and environmental specialists. Board membership is as follows:
- Chairman:Prof. Brian Norton, President Dublin Institute of Technology
- Michael Doran, Director, Action Renewables
- Irene Robinson, Accountant, Action Renewables
- Jonathan Buick, Head of Projects, Action Renewables
- Carol Forster,Operations Director, Northern Ireland Environment Link
- Andrew Webb, Managing Director, Webb Advisory
- John Heaslip, Former Chief Executive of Business in the Community Northern Ireland
- Gerry Hodgkinson, SONI